Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cosplay FAQ?

1: When did you start cosplaying?
2005, but not seriously untill 2010 Ö

2: What was your first cosplay?
Light Yagami of Death Note <3

3: Who got you into cosplaying?
Myself. I didn't have any friends within the cosplay community at that time.

4: Have any cosplay idols?
My friends always inspire me, but I have no particular idol.

5: What is your favorite series to cosplay?
Oh god... Digimon (and Pokémon) haven't cosplayed from there yet, but I have several planned XD

6: So far, what have you cosplayed?
Light Yagami of Death Note
Kaworu Nagisa (School uniform) of Neon Genesis Evangelion
Shuichi Shindo (Fashion disaster) of Gravitation
Momiji Sohma (School Uniform) of Fruits Basket
Shiraume (Everyday) of Air Gear

7: Do you make your own cosplays? 
As much as possible

8: What are your specialties when it comes to cosplays? (Makeup art, props, wig styling, etc.)
Wig styling! and making T-shirts XD

9: Favorite character to cosplay
Momiji as of now, because we have the same mentality XP

10: Variants?
None yet.

11: Couple Cosplays?
Happening soon :D

12: What cons do you like to attend?
J-popcon, Genkicon, Desucon, Soracon :3

13:  Masquerades? Skits?
Only done skits for YouTube :P

14: Gatherings?
None.

15: Won any awards?
Nope, nothing to show off properly just yet :P

16:  What is your next cosplay?
 Kiris of Demon Diary and Tai of Digimon

17:  What makes you unique as a cosplayer?
I always wear alot of make-up? XD

18:  Made good friends through cosplay?
Yes. I do believe so.

19: Do you like photoshoots?
I'm actually more comfortable doing the shooting :P But I do like having my picture taken XD

20:  Why do you cosplay?
I cosplay because it makes me happy and satisfied. It's a creative out-lid, since I've lost a lot of other creative interests. And it's a way of 'showing off' my skills, which I'm proud of.
I cosplay because I want to. I think it's actually as easy as that.

1 comment:

  1. Woooah! So amazing! :DD I've always wanted to get into cosplay but I have no sowing skills whatsoever. I really love the boy makeup! You make such a cute prince <3

    ReplyDelete