Tuesday, November 30, 2010

From Italy to America

If you know me.. and how I get around with doing my cosplays.
You know that I need about 2-3 projects outside the main ones.

I've done a little 'wigswap' thing, with Zuum's and got this orange wig. And I was browsing around for characters with orange hair, unfortunately.... there's not alot that I actually like, or just want to cosplay XD
So I settled for Italy, of Hetalia. He's portrayed mostly with brown hair, but on alot of photoes it's very lightbrown orange-ish, so I'm putting in brown streaks all over the wig.
So still VIP.




Also not making the 'official' outfit, but the Italian school uniform XD <3 (which means I'll make his hair more femme, due to him looking like a girl when he was younger XD)


 And also I'm playing around with how I want my wig, when I make Jake Long of American Dragon, it's a show I watched when I was a little younger and had Cartoon Network. Hayes pushed me over the edge to actually say "I'm gonna do this." So yeah XD



I'm probably going to buy a new black wig, and then some green extensions, cut them up and then Hairspray them onto the ends of the spikes, to get that green effect that he also have, I think it's an important point of his hair.



I've never noticed I get that twirl thing, when I smirk .__.

5 comments:

  1. omg, jake long. that is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake Long.. I Love you Kami.. For reaaaaaalz! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All them projects you little <3
    (and I just drooled over your new BG for the whole time XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. når du laver dit smirk, pouter du imens... gay

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESUUUM.
    Jeg er enig med Gitte. Ghey.

    ReplyDelete