Monday, November 15, 2010

J-popcon 2010

J-popcon is over, and I must say....  it was a con filled with much better costumes than all the other years.
Though there was alot of bought once, but oh well. I'm a supporter on every side, I'm mostly interested in wigs, which... was pretty... needed here and there ^^;;







My Ciel Phantomhive costume, inspired by the Nendroid of him = not so AMAZING and with lots of details.
But still I'm pretty satisfied with the turn out (Eventhough it's transparent in bright lights XD)
*pictures by my friend Hopy*


And the 'wigs I've helped prepping part'






Kiba's Madam Red, I've cut this wig out of a really long one, and imo... it turned out perfect. It really suits her so well, and I'm proud of it.
*Picture by Ali Jehad*





Lea's Krad wig, THAT I LOVE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
It turned out so amazing (I say amazing too much), I was really satisfied with the face... flop... thingy... I've seen alot of... very unsuccessful tries on this one, and I was very into making it perfect and wearable.
*Pictures by my friend Hopy*





Sabine's (borrowed*unstyled*) wig, that I fixed up, unfortunately. No real good pictures yet, before I get my camera recharged, but this is a little something something. And I think it turned out great, seeing what I had to work with for starters, not being able to cut it and all :P
*Pictures by my friend Hopy*



So.... should I start taking commissions?

5 comments:

  1. Niiice! I love Mie-chan's wig, she looked so awesome and the perfect hair just helped so much *__*

    AND OMFGWTFBBQ YOU WERE SO CUTE. /dead
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, kiba's madam red wig is SO GOOD. jeez. <3 and it does fit her!
    actually, every wig is seew kewl. <3 you're awesome! 8D

    and you as ciel.. ADORABLE. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Høhø my little boy, come to my house yes? <3

    And you should totally do commission babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krad parykken og Mies paryk ser awsome ud!!
    good job!

    og jeg fatter stadig ikke at så mange folk kan sy så flot... you included

    ReplyDelete