Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Desucon 7 (Norway) ft. Noel Kreiss

*Photo's in this entry is credited Ali Jehad and one by Cecil August

Thursday the 21th of June, me and 5 friends embarked on a trip to Oslo, to attend Desucon 7.
I've been really excited about this con, just because it's Desucon and it's in Norway and I just love the Norwegian people, everything is just amazing there, alright?
Also to meet up with the people I bonded with last year.

But before I get into the people, let's get into my cosplay, Noel Kreiss is.... 80% finished, finished enough to wear.
I've realized my flaws and the things I need to re-do and make better for Genki.
Since I didn't manage to finish the embroidery for the pants this time, my lovely girl found me a temporary replacement, which I am very happy about. I also didn't get to make the wings and text on the back of his shirt, but that'll also be made.
I wanted to make the pants in Suede, but now I'm not so sure, because these are so comfortable, and I like the color with the top, and also just the movements of the pants. Oh well, we'll see.
This was also my first time doing open shirt binding, which felt super strange, but there was zero pain involved.

My proportions gets a little weird, but that's to be expected with pants like that, and also.. THAT DARN LEATHER THREAD GOD

My amazing group, everybody just looked so fucking.. HNGH <3 So proud of everybody and I just think we represented really well.
My bff, Hayes, had finished his first cosplay as Maqui, he made everything himself and I'm just loving that cosplay on him.
Zuum managed to finish her Lebreau in tme, and this cosplay got so much loving at the con I don't even.
My lovely girl, Mie, wore her Serah, and it was also the first time I saw it in real life, worn, and oh god, she always does such a fantastic job

If I could just learn to straighten my back, so I didn't look like a midget, everything would be good xD


This weekend I also had a lot of Star Wars feels, and they were pretty amazing as always. Half of my joy about Desucon, is that Nordic Garrison is there, and I'm just really happy about having Zuum there to share my emotional overload!


All in all, this con was just amazing. Friendships grew closer, and met amazing Norwegian and British people.
Random dancing, 'with my penis'-jokes, late night drinking with the crew and hanging out at the central station before leaving.
The weather could've been better, but that's the single worst thing that happen, so not too bad.


3 comments:

  1. !!!! all the love in the world! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see those costume in real life ; w ;!
    I'll sob proud tears ; w ;
    And I'll be the Snow between you Serah and Noel .. you know it /cock-blocker-snow/
    But It's good to hear that you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cosplay already looks amazing ♥
    The details are amazing *-*
    YOU ALL JUST LOOK AMAZING, MKAY!!


    And you look like such a cute chibi version of him ♥ ♥ ♥ (Those stupid pants would make anybody look tiny and chibi xD)

    ReplyDelete